1) The guarantee of privacy
4) Monitor visitor behavior
www.gunsoftheeast.nl uses different techniques to keep track of who visits the website, how this visitor behaves on the website and which pages are visited. This is a common way of working for most websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information we record by using cookies consists: IP addresses, the type of browser, general location (country, city) and the pages visited.
We also monitor where visitors visit the website for the first time and from which page they leave. We keep this information anonymously and are not linked to personal information.
www.gunsoftheeast.nl places cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website puts on the hard disk of your computer when you visit the site. The most important function of cookies is to distinguish one user from the other. We do this to gather information about the pages users visit on our website, to keep track of how often they return and to see which pages perform best. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
Guns of the East uses the following cookies:
- Doubleclick.net (for tracing campaigns)
- Facebook cookies (for tracing Facebook ad campaigns)
- Session cookie / local storage (cookie that keeps track of your personal preferences / caching)
- Google Analytics (cookie that collects information about your surfing behavior within our website)
- Hotjar (cookie that collects information about your surfing behavior within our website and the measurement of conversion)
6) Disable cookies
You can choose to disable cookies. You can do this by using the capabilities of your browser.
Remove cookies: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-delete-cookies
Disable cookies from cookies: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
7) Data storage
This website stores sent contact forms in a database. Also sent e-mails (by using the contact form) are sent through a secure SSL connection (Secure socket layer) and are also stored on a mail server.